Euros Energy Sp. z o.o. is a manufacturer of heat pumps and a designer and installer of energy systems based on heat pumps. The company has been operating in its current legal form for over 12 years. However, the employees responsible for heat pump technology have over 20 years of experience. The company’s CEO is an experienced financial expert, and the vice president holds a doctorate in engineering and technical sciences. This combination guarantees both well-considered financial and sales engineering as well as a high level of technical advancement and innovation.
Since its inception, Euros Energy Sp. z o.o. has specialized in investments based on ground source heat pumps ranging from a few kW to over 600 kW. The implemented installations are related to both industrial, hotel, residential, and office buildings, as well as single-family homes. Euros Energy Sp. z o.o. energy systems use heat pumps to supply energy in industrial installations, including for milk pasteurization, while simultaneously providing cooling to freezers and refrigeration rooms where dairy products are stored. They also cool the lines producing containers for cosmetics while simultaneously heating office buildings with heat recovered from injection molding machines. Euros Energy Sp. z o.o. heats and cools dormitories, office buildings, hotels, palaces, churches, yacht production plants, and museums. The oldest installations have been operating for over a decade. The largest installation, where Euros Energy Sp. z o.o. won a tender to execute a complete energy system with heat pumps, is the energy system in the Józef Piłsudski Museum in Sulejówek.
For the past two years, Euros Energy Sp. z o.o. has been supplying air source heat pumps to Innogy, now E.ON, hundreds of which are already functioning for satisfied customers in the single-family housing sector.
Furthermore, Euros Energy Sp. z o.o. bases its market advantage not only on its many years of experience and numerous installations in both industry and heating, but also on its Research and Development department, made up of graduates from the best technical faculties in the country. One of these is the Mechanical and Energy Engineering department at the Warsaw University of Technology, which, according to the Ranking of Perspectives, has had the best energy-related program in the last decade in Poland. Apart from the President, the R&D team also includes additional doctors whose dissertations have focused on renewable energy technologies. This department is characterized by a high level of expertise in the fields of energy, automation, and mechanics. Moreover, Euros Energy Sp. z o.o. has a complete laboratory facility, with calorimetric and refrigeration chambers leading the way. The company has extensive experience in conducting research projects financed by NCBR and currently has six ongoing projects. It can also boast of twelve patents in the field of heat pump construction and energy systems that utilize them.
The above features and experience of Euros Energy Sp. z o.o. translate into a high pace of development for the company and an increase in its competitiveness on the producer market for the energy sector. The company is fully Polish-owned.
Euros Energy has broad competencies and years of experience in the following areas:
- Designing, manufacturing, controlling, and optimizing the performance of ground source heat pumps as well as multi-source and high-temperature heat pumps.
- Energy storage, particularly in the ground, including short-term storage of both cooling and heating.
- Profiling building’s heat and cooling demand as well as peak power demand.
- Designing and/or building heat storage facilities, such as the research-based ground energy storage facility at the Euros Energy headquarters.
- Conducting research and development activities related to renewable energy devices and/or heat storage:
- Implementation of the research and development project POIR.01.02.00-00-0355/16 “EnergyStore: Shaping the Profile of Electricity Demand while Saving Energy Consumption and Cost without Interfering with the Profile of User Energy Demand” as part of the IUSER NCBR competition (2017-2020, project budget of PLN 9.5 million),
- Implementation of the research and development project POIR.01.01.01-00-1525/19-00 “Energy Certificate for Multi-Family Buildings” obtained as part of the Fast Track Heating Devices NCBR competition (2021-2023, project budget of PLN 6.5 million),
- Implementation of the project “Development of Technology for the Production of Compact Domestic Hot Water Heaters with Heat Pumps” under the GEKON program (2015-2016, project budget of PLN 3.8 million),
- Production of ventilation equipment and heat recovery units:
- Implementation of innovative copper heat exchanger heat recovery units for individual customers (EUROS 300, 500, 700, 900).
- Implementation of industrial ventilation systems with copper heat exchangers EUROS PRO.